You might have figured it out by now that I am a big fan of cupcakes. I think they are the perfect desert, due to their size, amazing taste and accessibility. Today, I tried my first cupcakes and I was really surprised how good the result was. Anyway, enough taking, here are the ingredients and the instructions for about 15 cupcakes.
What you need:
- 165 gr flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 65 gr cocoa powder
- pinch of salt salt
- 45 g butter, softened
- 300 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 235 ml milk
- 3 spoons of peanut butter
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 175C for about 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt
3. In a larger bowl (you’re going to mix everything there later), add the butter and sugar and mix them together until they’re creamy.
4. In the same bowl add the eggs one at a time and keep on stirring.
5. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk.
6. Fill the cupcake cups 3/4 full.
7. In the middle of each cupcake, add 1/2 teaspoon or as much as you like of peanut butter.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Obviously, you can put any frosting you like. It’s my first, so I didn’t venture yet 🙂