How many of us at least once in our lives tried to lose weight? Whether we tried hundreds of diets, exercise till we dropped or just refrained from eating it’s still in the same range. I never actually did anything dramatic to get rid of some weight, but been careful with what I ate. I have enough people around me who are constantly on a weight roller coaster and I must say I don’t envy them.
What I’ve learnt from them?
- don’t put yourself down every time you look in the mirror, but push yourself to continue
- don’t postpone straightening up your self-esteem until you got to the weight you want!!! and I can not stress this enough
- FIND YOUR FIT. not all diets out there will fit you.
- See a dietitian and find out whether you need medication or not. I am positive that you need a customized plan to lose those extra kilos
- Don’t make your entire life only about this, just integrate it in your life.
- Make sure you have at least one supportive person around you 🙂
- Don’t make losing weight the only topic of conversation, it will drive your friends nuts 🙂
Weight can be the cause of health issue (like thyroid, slow metabolism, genetics, STRESS and many others). Whatever it is, control it and don’t let it take over your life. There are many beautiful thing about you and always believe that you will win over your weight. Keep on trying and be happy while doing it!
Thank you friends for letting me learn from you!